The North West London Branch offers First Aid Courses for parents and carers in conjunction with Gigi Jacob of Daisy First Aid. The course provides basic practical training and the chance to get 'hands-on' so you have the skills and the confidence to know what to do in an emergency.
Due to the coronavirus shutdown, we are running this course remotely, via Zoom.
The course is fun, informative, relaxed and covers the following:
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Recovery Positions
- Resuscitation & CPR
- Head injuries
- Febrile Seizures
- Other Childhood conditions
You can participate in the course before or after your baby is born and is suitable from birth to age 8/9.
A limited number of concessionary places at £10.00 are available to qualifying attendees on a first-come-first-served basis. Concessionary rates are only available to:
- under 18s
- students under 22 years of age
- council tax benefit or housing benefit claimants
- employment and support allowance recipients or working tax credit claimants
- parents with a yearly household income of less than £15,000
Please be aware that you will be asked to provide evidence of your entitlement to this reduced rate.
Please note that bookings are non-refundable unless you let us know you are unable to make it one week before the course you are booked on.