SATURDAY 1ST NOVEMBER AT BELL'S SPORTS CENTRE, PERTH, 11.30am-1.30pm. (early entry at 11,15am for NCT members).
Clear out your cupboards for Christmas and make some extra money as a seller. To register, email your contact details to: perthnns@hotmail.co.uk. Sellers receive 70% of the sale value and the NCT benefits from the other 30%.
Come along to the sale for some fantastic bargains and great toys for Christmas.

Date(s)
Saturday 1 November 2014
Time
11:30am - 13:30pm
Location
Bell's Sports Centre, , Hay St, Perth, PH1 5HS
Organiser
NCT Perth & District Branch
Date(s)
Saturday 1 November 2014
Time
11:30am - 13:30pm
Location
Bell's Sports Centre, , Hay St, Perth, PH1 5HS
Organiser
NCT Perth & District Branch