We're really excited to be bringing weekly Walk and Talk support groups to Redditch, to help parents feel less alone.
Please do not attend the walk if you are shielding, self-isolating or symptomatic.
Once you have confirmed your place on the walk, you will receive an email containing further information about the walk, including meeting point, how to recognise our volunteers and guidance to keep everyone safe.
- Please carry your own hand sanitiser for your own use during the walk
- We kindly ask that you do not handle other people's babies, toys or belongings - including pushchairs, strollers and baby carriers during the walk
- Please do not bring drinks or snacks to share with others during the walk
- Please maintain a minimum 2 metres social distance throughout the duration of the walk
- Face masks are not essential but you may wish to wear one as an additional precaution
We're really looking forward to meeting you!