This is an NCT Walk & Talk event following the Salisbury Christmas Tree Trail -a chance to enjoy the fresh air and catch up (socially distanced) with other parents & their under 5s.
**Please sign up via the ticket link**
(tickets are free but there is a maximum number of people allowed due to covid guidelines). Once you have confirmed your place on the walk you will receive an email containing further information.
This will include where we are meeting, how to recognise our volunteers and guidance to help keep you and our volunteers safe.
We we follow the trail for approximately 1 hour, but the route allows for parents to leave earlier if they would like. Link to the route map is here;
Please note the following:
- All attendees must follow social distancing
- Please bring your own hand santiser
- Any facilities used during the walk are done so at attendees own risk
- Attendees reminded that they are responsible for their own and their children's safety.
- Attendees use cafes or retail venues at own risk.
- Attendees reminded not to share food or drink.
- Attendees reminded they use play areas at their own risk.
- There are roads and rivers close to parts of the trail so please be cautious when near these areas.
Please do not attend the walk If you are shielding, symptomatic or in a period of self-isolation.
If you have any questions, please contact the NCT Salisbury branch volunteers on email@example.com