Baby Café is a free breastfeeding support drop-in ran by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor. The service runs at our Bumps & Babies group which runs every Tuesday 11am to 12pm at Commonground Community Centre.
Please note, we are running online during January. Please check our Facebook page for up-to-date details https://www.facebook.com/ShefnRothNCT
Please note that this service is FREE but must be pre-booked. The link to book a place can be found on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ShefnRothNCT or you can email email@example.com who will send you the link.
At every Baby Café session you can expect:
• To be made welcome in a relaxed, safe, child-friendly environment
• For the service to be free, inclusive and accessible
• To be supported by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor to make decisions that are right for you
• To receive support, encouragement and reliable information at any point in the breastfeeding journey – whether getting ready to breastfeed, starting breastfeeding, continuing breastfeeding, expressing, mixed feeding, formula feeding, introducing solids and stopping breastfeeding
• To meet other parents
• To be signposted to health professionals, local community support and other NCT services and groups