Our next Nearly New Sale will be on Saturday 7th March 2015 at St John's Church Hall in Broadstone.
Entry £2.00 donation per family to include a free drink and a goody bag (while stocks last).
- 10:00 - 10:15 Early Entry for NCT Members (please bring your membership card).
- 10:15 - 12:00 Entry for the general public.
You do not need to be an NCT Member to buy, sell or volunteer at our sales.
We are always looking for volunteers to help at our sales, so please get in touch if you can help us. Please feel free to print off our poster (at the bottom of this page) and put it up for us to help advertise the sale.
We hold two Nearly New Sales a year (spring and autumn) selling good quality second hand baby and children's clothes, toys, equipment and maternity wear. We operate a ticketed sale, where sellers drop off their labelled goods early in the morning and our volunteers organise and sell the goods on your behalf.
***We now have a Chip and Pin machine at our sale***
There will be plenty of yummy cakes so stop by for a slice and a cuppa. We will be holding a raffle so if you can donate a prize, please get in touch.
We always need lots of volunteers to make the sales a success. They help us in the morning before the sale and after the sale to ensure all vendors are happy. It’s a great way to meet people and we give you priority shopping as a thank you. If you would like to help please contact email@example.com.
- If you would like to shop and you are a NCT member, you will get to enter our sales 15 minutes before non-members.
- If you would like to join you are able to do this on the day so you are able to get in with the members queue.
- If you would like to sell, please register for your seller's pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to advertise your business to the 200 plus people who attend the sales, please contact email@example.com find out about options and prices.
The sales are our biggest fundraiser and NCT nationally so please support them, by volunteering, buying or selling! Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org