The Walk will begin at 3pm and last roughly 45mins-1hour (but people can easily leave earlier if they need to
as the park has several access points back to the car park.) We will meet near the football pitches next to the
Carpark at 3pm to begin the walk.
Please note the following:
- All attendees must follow social distancing
- Please bring your own Santiser
- Any facilities used during the Walk are done so at Attendees own risk
- Attendees reminded that they are responsible for their own and their children's safety.
- Attendees use cafe or retail venues at own risk.
- Attendees reminded not to share food or drink.
- Attendees reminded they use play area at own risk.
- There is a lake on this walking route so please be cautious when using the path circling the lake
Please reach out to Lucy Bruce on 07775425169 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding
Important information - please read:
The safety of everyone attending our walks is our number one priority. Please do not attend the walk if you are
shielding, symptomatic or in a period of self-isolation.
By sharing attendee information with the NHS when requested, we can help identify people who have been
exposed to coronavirus and help trace close recent contacts of anyone who tests positive. By booking a ticket
you agree to your data being shared with the NHS tracing services if it is specifically requested.
Once you have confirmed your place on the walk you will receive an email containing further information about
the walk. This will include where we are meeting, how to recognise our volunteers and guidance to help keep
you and our volunteers safe.