Join us for a walk around Hesketh Park in Southport. NCT Walk & Talks are a great way to meet other mums in your area and a great excuse to get out of the house. Bring your baby, toddler or pre-schooler (all children attending must be under 5) and enjoy some fresh air.
The walk is free and you don't need to be an NCT member to join.
As a support group, NCT Walk & Talks are permitted to carry on during lockdown. Places are limited and social distancing rules apply. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Book your place via this link:
By attending this walk you agree to the following COVID-19 protocols:
1. Do not attend if you or anyone you live with has symptoms of COVID-19
2. Wash your hands and bring your own hand sanitiser with you - use this regularly throughout the walk
3. Please wear a face-covering unless exempt
4. Maintain social distancing of 2m throughout the walk
5. Follow any other requirements made by the government at the time of your walk
6. You are responsible for your children and your belongings throughout the walk
7. The use of toilets, cafes and playground equipment is at your own risk and not a scheduled part of the