If you have always thought about doing a Baby and Child 1st Aid Course please don’t wait around!!!
We have now been running the First Aid Awareness Course for nearly 3 years and have raised awareness of more than 300 parents and careers! Many parents and careers have commented that by attending they feel more knowledgeable and confident to deal with an incident if it were to occur.
Everyone is welcome, we have many Moms, Dads, bumps, babes and Grandparents attend and you do NOT have to be a member.
The 2016 dates for the Baby and Child 1st Aid Courses’ are -
16th April 09:45 to 11:45 AND A SECOND at 12:15 - 14:15. £12.00 each
The venue for this event is St John Ambluance Building, Manor Way, Halesowen, B62 8RW.
The Training is provided by ‘St John's Ambulance’ and covers -
- Managing an emergency
- CPR skills, adult infant and child
- Care of the unconscious casualty
- Recovery position- Including recommendation for pregnant women
- Choking, adult children and babies
- Minor injuries, bleeding, including nose bleeds, burns, head injuries
- Meningitis, asthma, febrile convulsions
- Q&A session on anything (not restricted to the subjects covered)
There is no certificate as this is an awareness course.
*Please note there is no crèche available. You can bring your little ones along but please do bear in mind that it is a two hour course. For more details, contact Lois via the branch.