We are delighted the Walk and Talk Events can continue under national lockdown as an essential support group for parents in their first 1,000 days. They're a chance for parents to meet in a socially distanced way, and talk about their unique experiences. Walks have helped so many parents to feel less isolated and anxious.
This Walk and Talk Event will take place at Alexandra Park, Epsom at 11am
*Please ensure you have booked a free space for each adult, child or baby before attending*
You will need to complete an enquiry form to receive a personalised booking link to confirm your place.
Due to government restrictions, at this time we can only have a limited people per walk including our volunteer leader. This means walks will be SMALL, but hope you get something BIG from them!
Tickets are free but you must book one for every adult, child or infant attending. This means we only have a few tickets available per walk, unless we get more volunteers and can run multiple pods on each walk. Therefore we do ask to please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend after booking a place.
The safety of everyone attending our walks is our number one priority. Please do not attend the walk if you are shielding, symptomatic or in a period of self-isolation. Once you have confirmed your place on the walk you will receive an email containing further information about the walk. This will include where we are meeting, how to recognise our volunteers and guidance to help keep you and our volunteers safe. We also ask that you wear a face covering, unless exempt. While older siblings are normally welcome, at the current time we must priortise minimising the infection risk and so that our walks can continue as an essential support group for parents in their first 1,000 days and ask older children do not attend walks unless unavoidable.
Please note after submitting your request to book – our booking system has a few quirks we’d like you to be aware of:
- Please look out for an email with your personalised email from ‘NCT No Reply’ unattended@ intrabiz.co.uk with a booking link to complete your request for Walk and Talks tickets for specific dates. The email with booking link may go to your Junk/Spam folder.
- As this event is a free event no payment is needed and no card details will be requested during the booking process. Please ignore any reference to payment details for this event
- Please email email@example.com if you are no longer able to attend a date you have booked for. Cancellations can't be made through the booking system.
By attending this walk you agree to the following COVID-19 protocols:
1. Do not attend if you or anyone you live with has symptoms of COVID-19
2. Wash your hands and bring personal hand sanitiser with you - use this regularly throughout the walk
3. Face coverings should be worn, unless exempt
4. Maintain social distancing of 2m throughout the walk
5. Follow any other requirements made by the government at the time of your walk
6. You are responsible for your children and your belongings throughout the walk
7. The use of toilets, cafes and playground equipment is at your own risk and not a scheduled part of the
8. You may wish to bring a picnic blanket to mark your own area if there is an opportunity for socially
distanced sitting at the end of the walk.
If you have any other questions then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also bear in mind that it is important that you let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend - with such small numbers it would be really sad to let others down if a space becomes available. Even if it's on the day, we want to know - obviously as much advance notice as possible is welcome