Created to help new parents make connections - particularly those who have become parents or moved to the area in lockdown and haven't been able to network in the usual ways. We really hope that these walks provide you with an opportunity to get out in nature, meet new people and get support from other parents. Slings, buggies and toddlers welcome!
This event will take place on Thursday 11th March at Beddington Park at 11am
Due to government restrictions, at this time we can only have a limited people per walk including our volunteer leader. This means walks will be SMALL, but hope you get something BIG from them!
Tickets are free but you must book one for every adult, child or infant attending. This means we only have a few tickets available per walk, unless we get more volunteers and can run multiple pods on each walk. Therefore we do ask to please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend after booking a place.
Please note that these events book up fast. Every adult attending must have a ticket so please do not only book a baby ticket if the adults are sold out - we try and take tickets off sale once adult tickets are gone but we aren't always quick enough. If you'd like to be on the waiting list then please keep an eye on the NCT Sutton & Epsom Facebook group for late availability.
Please wear a face covering unless exempt and keep your distance on the walk. It's also important to disperse after the walk is finished as it no longer becomes legal to be in such a large group
Please note – our booking system has a few quirks we’d like you to be aware of:
- Please look out for an email with your personalised booking link from ‘NCT No Reply’ unattended@ intrabiz.co.uk with a booking link to complete your request for Walk and Talks tickets for specific dates. The email with booking link may go to your Junk/Spam folder.
- As this event is a free event no payment is needed and no card details will be requested during the booking process. Please ignore any reference to payment details for this event
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are no longer able to attend a date you have booked for. Cancellations can't be made through the booking system.
By attending this walk you agree to the following COVID-19 protocols:
1. Do not attend if you or anyone you live with has symptoms of COVID-19
2. Wash your hands and bring personal hand sanitiser with you - use this regularly throughout the walk
3. Please wear a face covering unless exempt
4. Maintain social distancing of 2m throughout the walk
5. Follow any other requirements made by the government at the time of your walk
6. You are responsible for your children and your belongings throughout the walk
7. The use of toilets, cafes and playground equipment is at your own risk and not a scheduled part of the
We really hope that these walks provide you with an opportunity to get out in nature, meet new people and get support from other parents. If you have any other questions then please email us at email@example.com. Please also bear in mind that it is important that you let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend - with such small numbers it would be really sad to let others down if a space becomes available. Even if it's on the day, we want to know - obviously as much advance notice as possible is welcome though. Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org is the best contact as we’ll be sure to check this on event days.