Created to help new parents make connections - particularly those who have become parents or moved to the area in lockdown and haven't been able to network in the usual ways. We really hope that these walks provide you with an opportunity to get out in nature, meet new people and get support from other parents. Slings, buggies and toddlers welcome!
This Walk and Talk will happen on Tuesday 22nd December at Nonsuch Park, Cheam, starting 10am. Booking is essential.
Due to government restrictions, at this time we can only have a limited people per walk including our volunteer leader. This means walks will be SMALL, but hope you get something BIG from them!
Tickets are free but you must book one for every adult, child or infant attending. This means we only have a few tickets available per walk, unless we get more volunteers and can run multiple pods on each walk. Therefore we do ask to please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend after booking a place.
Please note – our booking system has a few quirks we’d like you to be aware of:
- Please look out for an email with your personalised booking link from ‘NCT No Reply’ unattended@ intrabiz.co.uk with a booking link to complete your request for Walk and Talks tickets for specific dates. The email with booking link may go to your Junk/Spam folder. You must then follow your personalised booking link in this email to confirm your booking.
- As this event is a free event no payment is needed and no card details will be requested during the booking process. Please ignore any reference to payment details for this event
- Please email email@example.com if you are no longer able to attend a date you have booked for. Cancellations can't be made through the booking system.
By attending this walk you agree to the following COVID-19 protocols:
1. Do not attend if you or anyone you live with has symptoms of COVID-19
2. Wash your hands and bring personal hand sanitiser with you - use this regularly throughout the walk
3. Face coverings are not required, but you may wear one if you wish
4. Maintain social distancing of 2m throughout the walk
5. Follow any other requirements made by the government at the time of your walk
6. You are responsible for your children and your belongings throughout the walk
7. The use of toilets, cafes and playground equipment is at your own risk and not a scheduled part of the
8. You may wish to bring a picnic blanket to mark your own area if there is an opportunity for socially
distanced sitting at the end of the walk.
We really hope that these walks provide you with an opportunity to get out in nature, meet new people and get support from other parents. If you have any other questions then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also bear in mind that it is important that you let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend - with such small numbers it would be really sad to let others down if a space becomes available. Even if it's on the day, we want to know - obviously as much advance notice as possible is welcome though. Emailing email@example.com is the best contact as we’ll be sure to check this on event days.