Keep up to date on our sales by visiting our facebook page
Nearly New Sales are the first port of call for families looking to save up to 75% on kitting out a family and every sale helps us to continue our work of supporting families in need in Tunbridge Wells.
From pregnancy to 8-years our sales are infamous up and down the country as the best place to bag a bargain! Our next sale will be on Saturday 15th October 2016 from 11am (members) 11.15am (public) until 12.30 at St Gregory’s School, Reynolds Lane, TN4 9XL.
Each sale is run entirely by volunteers so we need a rather large and distinguished merry band to help make the sale a success. As a volunteer you will benefit from:
• Pre-opening access: 30 minutes before the doors open at 11am every volunteer will have the opportunity to do a bit of shopping! No queuing and exclusive access to all the items on sale!
• 20% selling commission rate: As a volunteer and seller you will only pay 20% commission rather than the 30% fee for those just selling.
• Being utterly fabulous and helping us raise the much needed money to help parents in need across Tunbridge Wells!
If you are interested in volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have registered for the sale you will receive a comprehensive seller’s pack giving you all the details and information you need for the sale. However, below are a few essentials:
• 30% commission: The sales are one of the main ways in which we raise the money needed to continue helping families in need in Tunbridge Wells. Sellers pay a 30% commission to NCT Tunbridge Wells on everything sold.
• Drop and run: We run the sale for you! All you need to do is bring your items first thing in the morning and pick them up after the sale has finished!
• Clothes and more: Our sales are the best way to clear the cupboards and empty the attic of all those outgrown clothes, disused prams and cots and redundant toys. From pregnancy through to 8-years, you can bring up to 100 items.
• Automated system: We’re delighted to introduce a new automated registration and sales system. This system makes it easier for you to label your items, reduce enquiries and even shorten queues when dropping and picking up your items!
To register as a seller visit
Email us at email@example.com if you have any queries.
The doors open for NCT members at 11am and then the general public at 11.15am.
At the sale there will be two queues, one for NCT members and one for the general public. Please make sure you are in the correct queue!
If you are a NCT member please please remember to bring along your membership card so we can sign you in!
Of course, if you want to have a cool 30 minutes shopping before doors open at 11am why not volunteer? You don’t need to be a member and will get the cream of the crop without the stress of the queues!