Baby Café is a free breastfeeding support drop-in ran by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor. The service runs every Monday at Alf King Children's Centre, Hounslow between 2-3.30pm.
Please note that this service is FREE but must be pre-booked via Hounslow Children's Centres by calling 020 8583 5601.
More details in the schedule section here https://fsd.hounslow.gov.uk/synergyweb/CC_information_by_topic.aspx
At every Baby Café session you can expect:
• To be made welcome in a relaxed, safe, child-friendly environment
• For the service to be free, inclusive and accessible
• To be supported by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor to make decisions that are right for you
• To receive support, encouragement and reliable information at any point in the breastfeeding journey – whether getting ready to breastfeed, starting breastfeeding, continuing breastfeeding, expressing, mixed feeding, formula feeding, introducing solids and stopping breastfeeding
• To meet other parents
• To be signposted to health professionals, local community support and other NCT services and groups