So, what is happening:
• A bug hunt with a professional bug hunter,
• Tractor ride to take you there…
• A goody bag per child…..
• A finger print bug….
• What more could you ask for...other than FREE ENTRY, yes, only confirmed yesterday, FREE ENTRY into the farm park for all who attend
• Places are limited, 30 places only, so get booking now!
How much : £6 per child, £10 for 2 siblings, £5 per child thereafter….adults and Trainee bug hunters ( i.e. those under 1) are free!
Snettisham Farm Park:
Farmer Trevor has been super generous, in allowing us his "turf" for our Bug Hunt. Not only is he generous, he also offers a lovely café for refreshments / lunch / brew but you are welcome to bring a picnic if you'd prefer.
· All bug hunters, need to accompanied by an adult
· The ticket price covers the bug hunt entry, entry to the picnic area, use of the children’s play area AND entry into the Farm Park ( Deer Safari not included )
· A Lynn news photographer may be in attendance, please email me Kate, on advertising.WestNorfolk@nct.org if you DO NOT wish your child to be in the photograph
· First aider will be present on the day
Please bring with you:
• Wet weather gear - wells, overalls
• Sun cream
• Sun hats
• ESSENTIAL - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR LITTLE BUG HUNTERS ARE WEARING TROUSERS - to minimise stings.....
So, then please see Ebony on reception, she will give you a wrist band. Come and meet your Bug Hunting Leader, Michaela, in the NCT Marquee from 10.00am. Tractor goes at 10.30am.
Then its, tractor ride, bug briefing, woodland rummage, treasure hunt, bug house construction! .....all in 90 minutes!
How: Book your place on line…..