Location: Sports Hall, Chichester College, Westgate Fields, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1SB
Admission: £1.00 on entry. NCT members from 11:00 am, Non members from 11:30 am. Sale closes at 1:00 pm. Free parking available. Please note that no buggies are permitted inside the venue.
NCT Nearly New Sales are the perfect solution to reducing the amount you spend on items for your baby / child in the first few years of their life. We hold sales three times a year, where you will find top-quality nearly new baby and children’s clothing up to age 8, maternity wear, toys, books and equipment all at bargain prices and all under one roof. We take the time and effort to check every item to ensure that they meet NCT's exacting standards and have a refreshment stall stocked with homemade cakes to give you energy to shop for longer!
Interested in selling?
· We hold ticketed sales which means you are given a sellers number (which you can keep and use again if you become a regular seller), label your goods, drop them off prior to the sale (either the night before or on the morning of the sale at 8am) and then collect any unsold items at 4pm on the day of the sale.
· You pay 30% commission to help cover costs, with the rest going to the charity.
· To thank our volunteers who give up their time to help all day, we reduce the commission to 25%.
· Please read the Seller’s Guide in the “Related Documents” pane to the right of this window for all the information you will need to sell at the sale.
· Blank sellers labels will also be found in the same pane.
If you have any questions after reading the guide then please contact our Sellers Co-Ordinator NNS.WestSussexCoastal@nct.org.uk
SELLER REGISTRATION FOR THE SALE ON 11/02/17 HAS NOW CLOSED.
If you register, we assume you have agreed to the terms set out in the seller's guide located in the Related Documents panel to the right. Sellers are able to retain their seller number if they automatically re-register when requested to do so prior to the next sale. If you don’t sell at two consecutive sales, or are a new seller, you will be allocated the next available number.
Interested in helping?
HELPER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN VIA THE FOLLOWING WEBLINK:
These sales cannot go ahead without a team of volunteers working behind the scenes to organise the sales, and even more on the day are required to ensure the sale is set up and cleared away in time. We are always grateful for new volunteers so if you want to make sure that these incredibly popular and successful sales continue to run please get in touch with our Helpers Co-Ordinator: email@example.com Helpers also benefit from being able to buy items before NCT members and the general public in our helpers preview which takes place on the morning of the sale. If you are pregnant/have a young baby but would like to volunteer, please let our Helper's Co-ordinator know, so she can assign you a suitable role.
Helpers will be required for the following ‘shifts’ on the weekend of the sale:
- Friday evening: 6.30pm– 9pm (it’s helpful to have some male helpers at this session to help with some of the heavier duty set-up tasks)
- Saturday morning: 8am – 1pm (includes the chance to purchase items at the pre-sale)
- Saturday afternoon: 1pm – 4pm - Saturday all day: 8am – 4pm (Lunch included)
Advertisers (leaflets in bags): please e-mail NNS.WestSussexCoastal@nct.org.uk