Baby Café is a free breastfeeding support drop-in ran by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor. This service is currently running online.
Book a virtual appointment for breastfeeding support from one of our trained counsellors every Thursday morning.
One-to-one appointments from our highly qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellors in a safe, friendly and relaxed environment.
Appointments are available in 30 minute slots, come along to our drop-in from 10am - 12pm
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment quoting 'Thursday appointment 10am, 10.30am, 11am or 11:30am' (edit required appointment slot).
At every Baby Café session you can expect:
• To be made welcome in a relaxed, safe, child-friendly environment
• For the service to be free, inclusive and accessible
• To be supported by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor to make decisions that are right for you
• To receive support, encouragement and reliable information at any point in the breastfeeding journey – whether getting ready to breastfeed, starting breastfeeding, continuing breastfeeding, expressing, mixed feeding, formula feeding, introducing solids and stopping breastfeeding
• To meet other parents
• To be signposted to health professionals, local community support and other NCT services and groups
Remember that our NCT Infant Feeding Line is available 8am - midnight 7 days a week and is manned by trained NCT breastfeeding counsellors to support you with any feeding queries: 0333 271 1055