Come join our Welcome Evening on Tues 17th March 2015!
This evening is open to everyone (NCT members and non-members) and is a opportunity to find out more about your local NCT Branch, and what's going on in your area. It is particularly popular with expectant parents and new parents, and also to those who may be new to the area. It's a great way to meet new people in a friendly and relaxed environment.
During the evening we will:
- Welcome you to Wimbledon & District Branch
- Tell you what we do and the events we have taking place in the area
- Introduce you to our branch volunteers and NCT Practitioners
- Provide a chance for you to chat to other expectant and new parents
- Hold a fun quiz (we have some fantastic prizes from our sponsors)
Our next evening is Tues 17th March 2015 at 8.00pm at Chimichanga restaurant, SW19 1RH. We ask for a £5 donation (NCT member single or couple) or £7.00 for non-NCT members (single or couple) which will go towards helping your local NCT branch. Note that food and drink is not included but may be purchased at the restaurant on the night.
Please bring cash on the night.