Want to make local friends whilst playing with your baby?
Book your free tickets here at: https://linktr.ee/wokynct
This is an indoor baby group based in the upstairs De Vitre meeting room at The Cornerstone, Norreys Avenue, RG40 1UE, Wokingham.
Group will be to actively encourage friendships/parental chats & support. Sessions may also contain some activities including singing, story time and some baby massage. Not suitable for older children.
Please bring along a mat and something to sit on for each session.
You may also need to bring along
some of your own Items for the session e.g. baby rattle, sensory toys, etc. there will be a kitchen with cups to make your own hot drinks, but you need to bring your own tea/coffee.
Please feel free to bring your own refreshments and we hope you enjoy attending the group.
TO RESERVE PLACE / TICKET (Two step process)
Read and understand information below. Then buy tickets: click the intrabiz link
> Click 'buy now' in bottom left > You MUST fill in your details > receive intrabiz email (check junk***) > click email link > then choose number of all required tickets > confirm to reserve your place > receive confirmation email ***
*** if you do not receive an email, please check your junk inbox. If the email isn’t there the spam filtermay have blocked it. Please add “email@example.com” to your address book/safe senders list.
Failing that, try another email address
• First floor meeting room
• Lift available
• Kitchen available for making own tea/coffee.
• Toilets available.
* Upstairs De Vitre room, The Cornerstone. Go to cornerstone. Through door in big glass wall, Up the
stairs, to the right. First door on left.
* Here is a precise what3words address, made of 3 random words. Every 3 metre square in the world
has its own unique what3words address. ///space.petty.them
* Meet volunteer wearing green NCT name badges / Green lanyard / Green sash / Green Jacket /
Yellow high viz
* For queries & cancellations email Carly the branch coordinator at Wokingham@nct.org.uk
or e-mail Wokingham NCT Facebook page
* If you would like to volunteer to run an event contact Carly at Wokingham@nct.org.uk or Wokingham
NCT Facebook page.
There is free parking available on the road, and in the Cornerstone gravel car park across the road. Reeves Way RG40 1
• Please book a ticket for EVERY person / child / baby attending this event.
• Please consider making a small donation to the branch to help cover the costs of this hall hire for
• We must have accurate numbers to ensure we are adhering to current government guidance regarding
• All babies and children must be counted in group numbers at this time.
• By specifying walking/non-walking children, this will help our volunteers to plan appropriately on the
• Do NOT attend if you have COVID symptoms or have been told to isolate.
• If you need to cancel, message us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important information - please read:
The safety of everyone attending our groups is our number one priority. Please do not attend the meeting if you have COVID symptoms or are self-isolating.
By sharing attendee information with the NHS and tracing services when requested, we can help identify people who have been exposed to coronavirus and help trace close recent contacts of anyone who tests positive. By booking a ticket you agree to your data being shared, if it is requested.
Once you have confirmed your place you will receive an email containing important information. This information will help keep you and everyone at the group safe. Please make sure you read and follow the guidance carefully