Our Nearly New Sale is an opportunity to come grab a bargain! We take items up to the age of 8 and also maternity items.
To register as a seller, please go to http://nct.grokbox.co.uk/login.php. You get 70% of the sales you make. The remaining 30% is donated to the NCT. If you volunteer, you get 80%. All you need to do is label your items (using the barcodes generated by our system) and bring them to the venue, either Saturday evening or Sunday morning. Our amazing volunteers will then put out all your items ready for sale. Then you can collect your unsold items at the end of the sale, or donate them to charity if you do not want them back!
The sale is held at Perdiswell Leisure Centre on Bilford Road, Worcester. The sale opens for members (card required) at 10:15am and non-members 10:30am.
For more information, please email NNS.email@example.com