Sellers: Sell on your maternity/nursing/baby clothes, toys and equipment, at our NCT Nearly New Sale.

Seller registration now open here:
https://nct.intrabiz.co.uk/cgi-bin/sys.cgi?action=NCT-product-client_vi…

This is a ticketed sale so you just label up your good quality pre-loved items and drop them off to be sold on the morning of the sale. Once the sale is over you will receive 70% of your total sales straight in to your bank account. The remaining 30% goes to the NCT, the UK's largest parenting charity, to enable the fantastic work that they do.

Buyers: Come along and bag a bargain. £2 entry per family. Early entry (9:45) for NCT members and sale volunteers. Don't miss out! There will also be a raffle, refreshments and goody bags.

For further info contact Hannah on nns.306@nct.org.uk

Join the Facebook event page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1397484463911089/

Date(s)
Saturday 27 June 2015
Time
10:45am - 13:00pm
Location
Digby Hall, Hound Street, Sherborne, DT9 3AE
Organiser
Hannah Roe
07857 151229
Date(s)
Saturday 27 June 2015
Time
10:45am - 13:00pm
Location
Digby Hall, Hound Street, Sherborne, DT9 3AE
Organiser
Hannah Roe
07857 151229