Baby Café is a free breastfeeding support drop-in ran by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor.
Whether you’re pregnant, at the start of your breastfeeding journey or breastfeeding an older child, you’ll be made welcome at Yeovil Baby Café. You don't have to be experiencing a problem to come along. Our breastfeeding Counsellor Nikki is supported by a team of breastfeeding peer supporters.
The session runs at Abbey Manor Community Centre every Wednesday, 10am to 12pm.
Please note that this service is FREE but must be pre-booked. The link to book a place can be found on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/NCT.Yeovil.and.Sherborne or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org who will send you the link.
At every Baby Café session you can expect:
• To be made welcome in a relaxed, safe, child-friendly environment
• For the service to be free, inclusive and accessible
• To be supported by a qualified NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor to make decisions that are right for you
• To receive support, encouragement and reliable information at any point in the breastfeeding journey – whether getting ready to breastfeed, starting breastfeeding, continuing breastfeeding, expressing, mixed feeding, formula feeding, introducing solids and stopping breastfeeding
• To meet other parents
• To be signposted to health professionals, local community support and other NCT services and groups