It's easy to get involved with your Local Caterham and Oxted NCT Branch
Your branch is run by volunteers and there is something for everyone to get involved!
Run by local parents, we offer support, groups, information and friendship to new parents and parents-to-be across the Caterham and Oxted area.
No matter how much or little time you have spare, we have a wide range of activities that you can help out in, from parent and toddler groups, new mums coffee mornings, our coffee, cake & play afternoons to our extremely popular nearly new sales. Even just once in a while - every little makes a difference!
Volunteering is a great opportunity to make friends and use your existing skills - or to learn new ones, as no experience is required to help out!
We have roles which require different levels of time commitments, from one hour every month to hosting a coffee morning and upwards.
Why not get together with a friend, family member, colleague to share a particular role - it all makes it more fun!
Can you help volunteer with any of these?
- Listening to people, giving support
- Helping to host a coffee morning
- Writing a feature for our newsletter
- Baking cakes & cookies
- Volunteering at events for a couple of hours
- Helping to run a baby or toddler group
- Keeping our website up to date
- Booking advertising space
- Stuffing envelopes and goody bags one evening with your friends
- Delivering newsletters in your local area
Come and join our team!
Without volunteers we will not be able to continue all the work we do for local parents in the community.