Would you like to like to have fun, meet new people and use your existing skills or gain new skills to support local families?
If so, then helping in the Loughborough branch of NCT is a perfect match for you.
Any time you can spare will make a real difference to our branch and is a brilliant opportunity to keep that CV ticking over!
Many of our volunteers have young families and fit in the roles around family life and work.
If you're are not sure how you can make a difference, any of our volunteers would happily discuss what volunteering really means with you. Please contact email@example.com and someone will come back to you.
We currently have specific vacancies for the following roles:
- Social diary coordinator
- Joint branch coordinator
- Messy play helpers (monthly on a Saturday morning, if you have young children they can come to the session)
- Baby group helpers (Mondays)
- Media contact coordinator
- Joint publicity team coordinator
- First aid course back up helpers (run 3 times a year)