The NCT provides services, support, friendship and information to all parents and parents-to-be throughout the UK. Everybody is welcome to use this webpage, attend our events, use the local directory and make the most of what we offer.
Volunteers (namely parents and expectant parents just like you) run our branch. If you'd like to get involved you don’t need to take on huge tasks, just commit whatever time you can! Getting involved with the branch is a great way to learn new skills, make new friends, represent the NCT and give something back to your local community! Local activity is made possible by the generosity and commitment of NCT’s members and volunteers.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR MORE VOLUNTEERS TO JOIN OUR BRANCH!
The branch offers Bumps & Babies groups, coffee moringins, Nearly New Sales and annual events to enable expectant and new parents to get together and meet others in the same situaltion and to make friends.
Team roles are varied, interesting and fun - you can use differnt skills and there's something for everyone, even if you only have a small amount of time to offer. Support is always given by the team - you'll get a sense of pride and achievement for your efforts, make new firends and have some useful expereinves to add to your CV too.
Here’s a few good reasons for becomi?ng an NCT Volunteer -
- You’ll be using your time and skills to help NCT reach even more parents
- You’ll have opportunities to network and meet new and interesting people
- You’ll have fun
- You’ll be helping make things better for families in the future
- You’ll be giving something back to NCT
- You’ll be able to benefit from NCT training and develop new skills
- You’ll be helping raise vital funds for a charity that wants all parents to have a better experience of pregnancy, birth and early parenthood.