1-3 March, ExCeL London
Join us at The Baby Show – the UK’s largest event for new and expectant parents, from 1-3 March at ExCeL, London.
Over three days, the show will feature 1,000s of products from leading brands and the opportunity to hear from and meet some of the UK’s top parenting experts.
- £12pp* or 2 for £23pp*
- Book now and save over 40%* - quote NCTW
Three days to choose from
We will be at the show across all three days. So why not come and visit us on stand D2, where we will have a team of our wonderful practitioners ready to offer help and support to expectant and new parents?
Along with a host of celebrities, our specially created taster sessions of our antenatal and postnatal courses will be stars of the show. Each 45-minute session, run by one of our specialist practitioners, will be jam-packed with vital information and tips to make sure you’re prepared for birth and your baby’s first months.
You can purchase bronze, silver or gold packages in advance which include two standard adult entry tickets plus two, four or six class places, or if you are lucky enough there may be still some classes available to purchase on the day for £12 per person per class.
Please note that these NCT ticket packages are high in demand so to avoid disappointment when you arrive we strongly advice you book them in advance.
So much to see and do
As well as experiencing our taster sessions, a whole host of demonstrations, talks, fashion shows and exclusive discounts are to be had…
- Compare, try and buy – Enjoy exclusive show-only offers and savings from over 200 brands including, Cybex, iCandy, The Gro Company, Chicco, Joie, Ergo Baby, Skip Hop and Stokke.
- Innovative products – be the first to get your hands on the latest products with exclusive launches and demonstrations from leading baby brands- on hand to answer questions and help you find the right fit for your baby and family needs.
- NCT and other leading baby experts – sleep issues? Weaning struggles? Birth anxieties? Want to know how to encourage your baby’s learning? Whatever your concerns, our pregnancy, birth and parenting experts will offer solutions and strategies to put your mind at rest. Listen to them on the Live Stage or book a free 15-minute consultation in the One-to-One with the Experts Area. Top specialist include Vanessa Christie, Milli Hill, Andrea Grace and Dr. Robert Titzer to name a few.
- Learn first aid skills or take part in an NCT antenatal or postnatal taster class during the show where you can learn essential parenting techniques.
- Shop & Drop and Collect-by-Car – stop by Emma’s Diary Shop & Drop and Collect-by-Car service and let them look after your shopping so you can carry on. Pick up your items when you’re ready to leave.
- Family-friendly features – complimentary facilities to help make your day as hassle free and enjoyable as possible including the feeding area, a baby changing area and My First Ducati riding experience with Peg Perego, to keep your little ones entertained.
The Baby Show 2019 will take place at ExCeL, London. Tickets and packages are selling fast, so get yours now to avoid disappointment.
Book now and you’ll receive over 40%* with a special advanced ticket. Remember to use code NCTW.
If you're an NCT member, through Members Club you get an even better 45% discount.
* Saving is based on the standard on-the-door ticket price of £20pp. Advance box office closes midnight 28/02/19. £2.20 transaction fee applies per booking. .