Join #TeamNCT and take on the Virgin Money London Marathon in 2020. We have 5 charity places available and we're looking for runners to raise money for NCT.
This could be the biggest challenge of your life - well, the one after becoming a parent. Here's your chance to run alongside some of the world’s best, and achieve an amazing lifetime goal – while getting fit, active and healthy in the meantime.
We are linking our runners with their closest local active branch who will keep 30% of the money raised.
We are asking all of our runners to raise a minimum sponsorship of £1500 which we hope branches will help with. It's an achievable target and as branch volunteers are masters of fundraising, with your branch behind you it's perfectly possible to exceed the minimum target of £1500
As a Gold Bond Charity Place runner, you’ll receive:
- The opportunity to go to a Meet the Experts Day to help you with training, diet, injury prevention, raising money, pacers groups, clothing and footwear advice, as well as what to expect on Race Day
- Fundraising advice and support
- NCT T-shirt or
- NCT running vest
- NCT goody bag
- NCT runners pack with training plan
How did our previous runners do?
The 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon was the 39th annual mass participation London Marathon race and an estimated number of 40,000 runners were expected on the start line.
Trudi Webber completed in an outstanding time of 4 hours 53 minutes. Here are all their heroic times:
- Caroline Bryce – Glasgow 6h57m
- Lynn Ratcliffe – Vale of Evesham 6h18m
- Rana Balla Eichhorn – Haringey 5h49m
- Trudi Webber – Chippenham 4h58m