Orpington and District NCT offers a wide range of activities and courses which can provide you not only with information and guidance, but also an opportunity to meet other parents or parents to be in the area. All social events are open to all - including non-members. The social events are listed in our events page. Stay in touch with updates and events, "Like us" on facebook follow us on Twitter, look for us on Hoop.
Branches are led by volunteers and offer local parents and parent-to-be invaluable uport, services and NCT events, to help them get the most out of their new roles. The Orpington & District NCT branch offers support, information and friendship to parents and parents-to-be including:
- Nearly New Sales
- A weekly baby and toddler group
- Breastfeeding Counsellors
- Antenatal courses
- First Aid Courses
So, If you are pregnant, new to the area, want to meet other parents or help out then get in touch. We would be delighted to welcome you to the branch. For further information and enquiries email us at email@example.com
Contact us to find out about:
- Support Networks for parents - NCT Branches support you before, during and after your baby arrives. Whether or not you attend an NCT antenatal or postnatal courses in your area, there will be NCT volunteeers who offer you opportunities to meet up and make friends and share experiences at coffee mornings, bumps and babies sessions and other support groups.
- Nearly New Sales - The cost of kitting out your baby or toddler can easily run into thousands. NCT Nearly New Sales are the perfect solution. They are a source of top-quality baby and children's clothes and equipment at bargain prices, straight from their loving owners. See our Nearly New Sales page for dates and more information.
- NCT volunteering opportunities - have fun helping with NCT branch activities. Use your skills or gain new ones, support local parents and meet new people in your community.
- Local NCT social and fundraising events - giving you the chance to meet other parents while supporting your local branch and wider NCT.
Branches are the local FACE of NCT - "Fun, Accessible, Caring and Encouraging" - We aim to reflect these values in our local community and the wider NCT.
Find out how to get involved and what's going on by contacting un on firstname.lastname@example.org