The Herts North branch publishes a paper newsletter called Baby Steps three times a year, and a monthly e-newsletter called Little Whispers.
Baby Steps is the paper newsletter featuring all your local branch information and news. It is sent three times a year to all of our members and you can also read the latest copy in your local library.
Little Whispers is the Herts North branch members e-newsletter which keeps you up-to-date on all the news, activities and events in your area. Complementary to Baby Steps, this monthly e-newsletter provides you with local NCT news on a more regular basis. You can register to receive this e-newsletter by emailing email@example.com. You don't need to be a member to be added to the mailing list.
Unfortunately, due to the current situation with COVID-19 we are unable to produce our printed magazine. However, we have now launched a brand new online branch magazine called Little Baby Steps which combines our normal monthly emails and our printed magazine. We have taken some of the regular articles we include each month and combined them with advice and information we hope you find useful.
The Summer 2020 edition includes:
- Information about NCT's digital courses
- Birth story - breathing through birth
- Local services and real nappies
- Virtual breastfeeding support group, virtual Yoga for Pregnany, NCT feeding line and breastfeeding network information
- Maternity and pregnancy advice with regards COVID-19
- Entertaining little ones in lockdown
- NCT Herts North volunteers highs and lows of lockdown
To advertise in (Little) Baby Steps and to find out about our rates, please email Advertising.HertsNorth@nct.org.uk.