The NCT Nearly New Sales provides you with the perfect opportunity to buy high quality buggies, highchairs, slings and everything in between for affordable prices.
The funds raised by the sale allow the branch to continue offering vital local antenatal activities and services and allow the national charity to train new antenatal teachers, breastfeeding counsellors and postnatal leaders, and to operate essential support lines including the pregnancy and breastfeeding helplines.
The Sutton and Epsom Sling Library is at our Nearly New Sale! Alongside the shopping, our Sling Library will be there with our range of wraps, slings and carriers to try or hire. The Sling Library is appearing at our Nearly New Sale, before the sale entry point - although of course you're very welcome to explore the sale, too!
Next Nearly New Sale:
NCT has considered the current situation with COVID-19 and have taken the decision to postpone any remaining Nearly New Sales due to take place in 2020. We know this may be disappointing but please do follow our Facebook page for updates.
Please contact NNS.SuttonEpsomAndDistrict@nct.org.uk for further information
CANCELLED Nearly New Sales:
- Saturday 26th September 2020
- Saturday 7th November 2020
Sell at the NCT Nearly New Sale:
The NCT sales are an excellent way to re-home your goods that your children have grown out of or no longer use.
The hall fits up to twenty-three 6-foot trestle tables, some with space for a clothing rail (which you are required to provide yourself) or floor space. Each table costs only £15 and an additional £5 for rail/floor space. All profit made from the sale is 100% yours.
Bookings take place approximately six weeks before the sales through an automated payment system. Please note tables book up quickly. Email Sarah on NNS.SuttonEpsomAndDistrict@nct.org.uk to be the first to know when bookings are open to avoid disappointment.
*We currently do not take bookings from commercial sellers*
Volunteering at a sale and other ways of helping your branch:
Apart from shopping at a sale, eating our cakes and having a cup of tea or coffee, you could also support your branch by:
- Promoting the Nearly New Sales: If you cannot attend on the day but would like to help out, why not publicise the event by putting up posters or handing out flyers at local schools, nurseries or toddler groups you may be attending. Please contact Sarah (NNS.SuttonEpsomAndDistrict@nct.org.uk) for more information and to get some flyers.
- Helping stock up our refreshments stall: why not bake or buy a cake and donate it for us to sell on the NCT's behalf? 100% of the money raised goes to the NCT. If you are able to bring a cake along on the day please just drop it off with one of our volunteers.
- Volunteering on the day: all of our sales are run entirely by volunteers and any offers of help are always welcomed. We need people to help set up the hall between 1.45pm and 3pm, this involves putting out tables and signage, and setting up the entrance table and refreshments stall. Volunteers are also needed to man the entrance, help at the refreshments stall for the duration of the sale and we always need people to help clear away at the end. Volunteers are usually finished by 5pm.
If you would like to help out at a future sale, even if only for a short while, then please get in touch with our Branch Nearly New Sale Coordinator, Sarah, on NNS.SuttonEpsomAndDistrict@nct.org.uk), or our Branch Chair on Branch.SuttonEpsomAndDistrict@nct.org.uk or by contacting us via our Facebook page.