Our breastfeeding drop-ins are a great place to meet other mums and get one to one support from our incredible counsellors.
An updated list of where and when these drop-ins are can be found on the document link on this page. However this can change so please call ahead to ensure it is open.
If you have any questions about breastfeeding from expressing to stopping please contact Geraldine Chew (your local BF Counsellor) on 020 8977 0324.
If our drop-ins are not open you can get support from the following places:
- NCT Helpline: 0300 330 0700 (open 7 days a week including bank holidays between 8am and midnight)
- National Breastfeeding Helpline: 0844 20 909 20
- La Leche League: 0845 120 2918
- Association of Breastfeeding Mothers: 0870 401 7711
- Breast pump hire (Twickenham) - Sarah Espenhahn: 07817 274 478
- Breast pump hire (Hersham) - Sue Papworth: 07843 676536
Support our drop-ins
The weekly drop-in in Twickenham is open all year round but it costs £10,000 to run.In 2018, we were fortunate to secure funding for it but we still need your help. If you have benefited from the Twickenham Green breastfeeding drop-in and would like to donate, we have a dedicated Just Giving page, please click here to donate.
Thank you for your support.