Edinburgh NCT Walk and Talk COMING SOON
Would you like to meet other local mums in a (COVID safe) informal, sociable setting whilst doing some exercise? If the answer is 'YES' we'd love you to come along to our NCT Edinburgh Walk and Talk event.
Whether you are pregnant or already a mama, share this experience with others. This is a healthy and cheerful chance for local mums to get together, connect and build friendships in a very relaxed setting.
And don’t worry, most people who attend NCT Walk and Talks have never met each other before (that’s kind of the whole point!), so please don’t be afraid to come on your own.
We look forward to meeting you!
Here are a few organisational points:
- The walk will last approximately one hour. (we will send an email closer to the date with the exact location for our meet up point).
- The group size has been set in accordance with government restrictions. Please don't invite anyone not signed up as they will not be allowed to participate.
- Please could you sign up to the event so we can store your details for Track and Trace purposes, and to help us manage the numbers in a COVID - safe way.
- If you are unable to attend please let us know as soon as possible, as there is a waiting list and someone else can come in your place.
- You are responsible for your child/children at all times.
- No food or drink will be provided. You may bring your own food and drink but this must not be shared with others.
- The walk passes a few coffee places with toilet facilities.
Important information - please read:
The safety of everyone attending our walks is our number one priority. Please do not attend the walk if you are shielding, symptomatic or in a period of self-isolation.
By sharing attendee information with the NHS when requested, we can help identify people who have been exposed to coronavirus and help trace close recent contacts of anyone who tests positive. By booking a ticket you agree to your data being shared with the NHS tracing services if it is specifically requested.
Once you have confirmed your place on the walk you will receive an email containing further information about the walk. This will include where we are meeting, how to recognise our volunteers and guidance to help keep you and our volunteers safe.