Would YOU like to become a local NCT Volunteer? Volunteering with the NCT is a very rewarding role. You get to meet new people, make new friends - PLUS it looks great on your CV!
We currently have the following volunteer opportunities available:
- Walk and Talk volunteers
- As a Walk and Talk volunteer you will be a friendly face for mums and dads attending our walks. You will help lead the walk around a designated route and help ensure everyone is included in conversation. Walks can take place at a time and location to suit you so please get in touch if you can help!
- Newsletter Editor
- Do you have an eye for detail or a creative streak. Help source and edit articles for our quartarly newsletter with support from the branch coordinator and other committee members.
- Friday Mums & Monsters Volunteers
- We are always on the look out for an extra pair of hand so setting up and tidying away the toys at this popular playgroup. We are also looking for someone engaging to help lead our sing-along time at the end of the group. Please get in touch if you think you can help!
- Monday Bumps and Babies Volunteers
- Can you provide a friendly face to great new mums on Monday mornings at Bumps and Babies. You would need to arrive at 9.45/10am to set up the mats and toys for a 10.15am start. Make sure everyone feels welcomed and included, and make hot drinks for attendees. Perhaps you have a friend you can volunteer with and work as a team or on a rota? Get in touch if this is something you can help with, the more volunteers we have, the less time everyone will need to commit :-)
- Advertising Coordinator
- Work with local businesses who would like to advertise with NCT.
The roles vary in terms of time commitment but all contributions welcome, if you think you'd like to share any of these roles please drop us a message, we all have different skills and can offer differing amounts of time, its great to work together - we look forward to hearing from you soon!!!