Welcome to NCT Slough Branch, supporting parents and parents-to-be in and around the area of Windsor, Eton, Slough, Datchet, Old Windsor, Burnham, Farnham, Iver and Langley.
Keep up to date on courses and events by checking these pages. Here you will find information about what goes on in our branch.
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!
All of our branch activities and tasks are carried out by volunteer parents like you and me, and can be worked around the family; allowing flexible working hours from the convenience of your own home.
Roles and tasks can be fulfilled in just a few hours a week, and all of our big events are run by a team of volunteers, but we always need people to help lead the coordination. We are a fun group of parents; we are social and friendly and enjoy the community of meeting up with or without our kids.
interested in getting involved? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Baby First Aid Courses - Date 29th June 2019
Cost is £25 per individual place or £45 per couple. Babies who are 6 months and younger are very welcome to attend. You will need to make arrangements for older babies and children to be cared for by someone else while you are attending the course.
The 2.5 hour course will be delivered by an expert trainer from the British Red Cross. Within a relaxed environment, you will have plenty of opportunities to ask questions from your trainer and share experiences with other parents.
By the end of your course you will have the practical knowledge and skills, plus the confidence to put these skills into practice.
- Unconscious baby or child (breathing or not breathing)
- Raised temperatures
For more information or to register your interest in the next course please e-mail email@example.com
Bumps Babes and Beyond
WINDSOR - Every Monday (term time only) from 9.30-11.00. Lawns Children's Centre. Suitable for children under 5 years. Best suited to carers with siblings or toddlers. There is an area of the room dedicated to babies. Free. For information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In the next few months we will be planning many other events such as:
- Antenatal and early days courses and infant first aid courses.
- Coffee mornings - whether or not you attend NCT antenatal or postnatal courses in your area, there'll be NCT volunteers who offer you opportunities to meet up and make friends and share experiences.
- Spring and Autumn Nearly New Sales - the cost of kitting out your baby or toddler can run into thousands. NCT Nearly New Sales are the perfect solution - top-quality baby and children's clothes and equipment at bargain prices straight from their loving owners.
- NCT volunteering opportunities - have fun helping with NCT branch activities, use your skills to support local parents and meet new people from your community.
- Social and fundraising events - giving you the chance to meet other parents while supporting your local branch and the wider NCT.
You can also find us on Facebook. Become a fan to receive news updates, including details and reminders of events as well as an area where you can post pregnancy, birth or parenting questions for other members