NCT branches are your local parent support network, helping you become the parent you want to be.
Want to get involved?
We'd love more volunteers at our Witney branch. We want to continue our current activities and do more to support new parents and young families in Witney and the surrounding area, but we need more members to come forward and offer a hand. However much free time you've got, you can help. We're a friendly bunch, come and meet us! Please contact us for more information. For our latest news follow us at:www.facebook.com/WitneyDistrictNCT
Witney Branch is led by a committee of volunteers. We have:
- Regular antenatal courses (see courses page for details)
- Nearly New Sales in the spring and autumn (Next sale 1 October 2017. See more info under "In this Section" on the right hand side of the page). Kitting out your baby or toddler can run into thousands of pounds. NCT Nearly New Sales are the perfect solution - top-quality baby and children's clothes and equipment at bargain prices straight from their loving owners.
- Baby group: welcomes expectant mums and tiny ones, and is very popular group. If you are waiting for, or have a new baby, come and join us. See our baby group page for details.
- Social evenings for mums, and dads. A chance/excuse for parents to come and have a drink and a chat. Arrange to meet your NCT group via our Facebook page or come and make new friends.
- Christmas parties for babies and their families, these are also popular events allowing antenatal groups to celebrate their babies' first Christmas together, and enjoy trying out some new activities.