Your Wolverhampton & District branch is run by Volunteers.
Many of these volunteers are parents and expectant parents just like you, though you so not need to be a parent to volunteer. In order for the branch to keep organising activities, support and classes we need your help.There are several roles on the Branch Committee and we need more volunteers to carry on our work for you and other local parents.
Please consider becoming a volunteer...
You don’t need to take on huge tasks, just commit whatever time you can. Use your previous experience and skills. It is a great way to make new friends, learn new skills, and represent the NCT. You do not need to be a parent to volunteer.
There are many reasons to become a volunteer for the NCT:
- Use your existing skills to benefit the work of the NCT.
- Volunteering will give you the opportunity to network and meet new interesting people.
- Being an NCT volunteer is fun.
- Your contribution as a volunteer will make things better for families in the future.
- Being a volunteer gives you the opportunity to give something back to the NCT.
- Being a volunteer will give you the opportunity to benefit from NCT training and develop new skills.
- Become a volunteer because we need you and the unique skills you can bring to a charity that helps all parents have a better experience of pregnancy, birth and early parenthood.
We often have vacant vranch and also committee posts which require to be filled and welcome any help with open arms... many roles take little time but make a big difference to parents and their families.
To find out more about volunteering for our branch please contact: Wolverhampton@nct.org.uk or contact us on facebook or twitter.
The Wolverhampton & District Branch Committee