Our branch is run by local parent volunteers, offering support, information and friendship to new parents and parents-to-be in the Peterborough area, NCT Peterborough is part of the UK’s largest charity for parents. We run events, take part in campaigning and more. Some specialist services such as antenatal classes are provided by fully trained and qualified NCT Practitioners. ALL local parents are welcome to use our services and meet other parents at branch activities. Members get a quarterly newsletter and access to special discounts and offers. Find out more about us, including our contact details..
- Our next Nearly New Sale will be on Saturday 30th March at our BRAND NEW VENUE in Eye. More details found here.
- The Branch Walking groups are now established again in Peterborough. Meeting monthly to enjoy a walk in our local area and meet other parents or carers. More information can be found here.
- Bumps Babies and Beyond runs every Friday 10am - 11.30am during Term time at South Bretton Community and Family Centre, 32 Tyesdale, Bretton,PE3 9XZ. More information here
- Our local Baby Cafés run at 4 venues during the week, facilitated by trained Breastfeeding Counsellors and supported by our trained Breastfeeding Peer Supporters. More information here
- Have you signed up to support our Hidden Half Campaign? It only takes a couple of minutes on our online form.
- Have you met one of our Birth and Beyond Community Supporters yet? Our new project in conjunction wiht Cross Keys homes enables us to provide more support to mothers accross Peterborough and Fenland. More information can be found here
Please look at our events page for details of all the above groups and regular events, plus one-off socials and fundraisers.
Find out what we are up to by 'liking' us on Facebook or following us on Twitter.