Our next First Aid courses:
- Saturday 23rd Feb 2019, 2 sessions: morning 10:00 - 12:30 or afternoon 13:30 -16:00, Book this course.
- Thursday 21st March 2019 19:00-21:30. Book this course.
- Saturday 4th May 2019, 2 sessions: morning 10:00 - 12:30 or afternoon 13:30 -16:00. Book this course.
The venue is Cotgrave Futures, Cotgrave, NG12 3JG for all sessions.
Babies in arms are welcome.
Single Bookings are £25
Couple Booking is £45
A limited number of concessionary places at £10.00 are available to qualifying attendees on a first-come-first-served basis.
Concessionary rates are only available to:
- under 18s
- students under 22 years of age
- council tax benefit or housing benefit claimants
- employment and support allowance recipients or working tax credit claimants
- parents with a yearly household income of less than £15,000
Please be aware that you will be asked to provide evidence of your entitlement to this reduced rate.
More information about the course:
These 2.5-hour courses provided by The British Red Cross will be relaxed and informal with the opportunity to practice techniques and ask questions. The course will provide First Aid training for babies under one year old, and older children up to 12 years old.
The courses will cover various topics including:
· Unconscious baby or child (breathing and non-breathing)
· Raised temperature
** Babies in arms are welcome but no mobile babies, toddlers or children under 16yo can be accommodated**
Due to health and safety, as babies may be present, no hot drinks, please. There are facilities to top up your water bottles or cups.
Please contact Tina on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Cancellation policy: If you need to cancel within 20 working days prior to the course, you will be offered a place on the next available course. Refunds can only be offered if cancellation is within 60 days prior to the course. Thank you very much for your understanding.