Expert Baby First Aid Training in small interactive classes.
In partnership with the British Red Cross we are now running 2.5hr courses designed to build your confidence as a parent or carer in dealing with emergency situations. There will be plenty of opportunity to practise and ask questions, and babies in arms are very welcome. Please note the sessions aren't suitable for mobile babies who want to crawl.
Sessions take place at the Baptist Church, 17 Church Road, Teddington TW11 8PF. There are 2 courses on the day: one in the morning from 10am - 12:30pm, the second in the afternoon from 1:30pm - 4pm.
The next available date are:
Saturday 16th March
Saturday 11th May
Saturday 6th July
Saturday 7th September
Saturday 9th November
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to book you place.
- The price for an individual booking is £30.00.
- The price for a couple booking is £50.00.
- A limited number of concessionary places at £10.00 are available to qualifying attendees on a first-come-first-served basis.
Concessionary rates are only available to
- under 18
- students under 22 years of age
- council tax benefit or housing benefit claimants
- employment and support allowance recipients or working tax credit claimants
- parents with a yearly household income of less than £15,000
Please be aware that you will be asked to provide evidence of your entitlement to this reduced rate.
The course covers:
- Unconsciousness (breathing or not breathing)
- Raised temperatures
"We both thought the course was excellent. It provided the right level of detail and was delivered really well by Sam (I think I have her name right!). She managed to put real energy into the session and combined personal experiences with the theory which really brought things to life. I would definitely recommend this course to others.” (Alison, Twickenham)
"It was great thank you, pitch perfect for anxious parents with limited ability to absorb detail.” (Alex, Twickenham)
"The course was very good, just long enough, clear and thorough. Covered everything I wanted to know and great teacher.” (Rezan, Teddington)