Please email volunteers before you set out for any playgroups, walks or coffee meet ups as openings times may vary!
Welcome to the Clapham & District NCT Branch. We are here to offer support, information and friendship to Balham, Battersea & Clapham parents during the First 1000 Days of parenthood. Follow us @ClaphamNCT!
Latest Edition of Special Delivery
See past issues from Special Delivery archive.
- Mondays (Weekly), 10am-11.30am - Balham Breastfeeding Drop-in, St Andrews United Reformed Church, SW12 OPEN EVERY MONDAY EXCEPT FOR BANK HOLIDAYS
- Thursdays (Weekly), 2.00-4.00pm -Bumps & Baby Chat Group, SW12
- Thursdays (Monthly - first Thursday of the month), 10 am - 12 pm - Coffee Morning, SW12
DONATE to support our weekly Balham Breastfeeding Cafe drop-in here.
We are an active branch with a total branch membership of over 1000 people, although our services and activities are available to all.
For expectant parents we offer:
- Signature antenatal classes
- Essentials antenatal classes
- Refresher antenatal classes for second & subsequent births
- Waterbirth antenatal workshops
- Twins & Multiples antenatal workshops
- Quarterly branch Antenatal Welcome Evenings
- Birth group introductions
For new parents we offer:
- Weekly Breastfeeding Drop-in Cafe
- Regular guided and themed Walks
- Regular Open House Coffee Mornings
- Monthly Early Days postnatal courses
For all parents we offer:
- First Aid Workshops
- Quarterly Branch e-magazine Special Delivery
- Three NCT Nearly New Sales a year
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Postnatal Directory
- Regular social and information events
Big Yellow Self Storage generously provide free storage for the Clapham NCT branch
Betty Bramble generously sponsor the printing of our Postnatal Directories
Unique and special gifts for babies and children, An award winning collection for a new baby, christenings, baby showers and first birthdays. Made in Britain.
Volunteer with us
The Branch is run solely by volunteers and we are always looking for extra pairs of hands. The branch team meets on a monthly basis to socialise and oversee branch activities. Most of us are parents to young children ourselves and enjoy giving a little of our time to ensure that all local families have access to the enormous resources offered by the NCT. Volunteering is a great way to meet other parents and we have roles suitable for all time commitments and interests, so please do get in touch.
We hope you will find the information listed in our Branch web pages informative and helpful (navigate using right hand menu), but please do not hesitate to get in contact with me or any of the other Branch volunteers if you would like more information or simply to talk to someone at the Branch. We'll keep in touch with a monthly e-newsletter, so please ensure we have your current email on our membership database. You can also find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Pinterest. Finally, we'd also love to hear from you if you have any ideas about expanding our Branch activities or any specific fundraising opportunities.
Hope to meet you soon!