Welcome to our branch! We are a friendly bunch of local parents, all volunteering our time to help support parents across the county of East Lothian.
Here at NCT East Lothian we offer information, resources and support throughout your pregnancy, birth and early parenthood (the first 1,000 days) with our regular Antenatal classes with our trained and experienced Antenatal Practitioner, breastfeeding support with our trained and experienced NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor and Early Days Drop Ins with our fully trained NCT Postnatal Leader.
To keep up-to-date with our groups, courses and events - keep an eye out here and on the NCT East Lothian Facebook page.
We hope to see you and your little one(s) soon! :-D
FORTHCOMING EVENTS AND COURSES:
Nearly New Sales
We are currently unable to run Nearly New Sales due to a shortage of volunteers.
FREE Weekly Post Natal Drop in Clinics (during term time only):
- DUNBAR: Mondays 12.30-2.30pm - Bleachingfield Centre, Dunbar EH42 1DX
- MUSSELBURGH: Tuesdays 12pm-2pm (Breastfeeding Support 1pm-2pm) - Fisherrow Centre, Musselburgh, EH21 6AT
- TRANENT: Wednesdays 10.30am-12.30pm (Breastfeeding Support - 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month - 11.30am-12.30pm) – The George Johnstone Centre, Tranent, EH33 1AE
Breastfeeding Support Groups (term time only):
Come along to one of our Early Days Drop-ins (see above for details) or go along to one of our free, informal and friendly Breastfeeding Support Groups:
- PRESTONPANS - Wednesday (term time) - 1pm-2pm - Soul Cafe, West Loan, Prestonpans EH32 9NT
- MUSSELBURGH - Thursday (term time) - 10am-11am - First Step, 37 Galt Avenue, Musselburgh EH21 8HU
NCT Signature Antenatal Classes:
Our local NCT Antenatal Teacher offers Antenatal Classes in East Lothian regularly throughout the year. They are a great way to build you and your partner's confidence in your own choices for birth and parenting and a lovely way of making firm friends for life. For more information, contact Laura Browne on email@example.com
We are now taking bookings for sessions in September, November, and January. Dates for March will be out soon.
Our Branch is run entirely by volunteers - all of them local parents busy juggling children, family and work to help support other parents across East Lothian. Our volunteers have all moved on to pastures new as their little ones have got bigger! We are therefore unable to run any events at the moment. If you would like to see our Nearly New Sales run again, or would like to run a Bumps and Babies group please join us! Contact us through our Facebook page to find out more.