Welcome to Milton Keynes NCT. Run by a friendly group of volunteers, we offer support, information and friendship to new parents and parents-to-be. Find out about the courses we offer and our exciting calendar of events!
In addition to our excellent courses, we are pleased to be able to support a number of fantastic groups and events. These events are open to all - parents, grandparents, carers, members and non members!
We offer three fantastic Nearly New Sales during the year. Our next sale is on Saturday June 29th 2019. Keep an eye out for details about seller registration.
Our friendly Bumps and Babies group currently runs on a Friday in Wolverton during term time and is a great way to meet new parents.
Our Monday group has been relaunched in 2019 - NCTeenies and Toddlers! This group is held at Dobbies in Bletchley and runs every Monday in term time.
Once a month at both of our Bumps and Babies and NCTeenies and Toddlers we are able to offer breastfeeding support alongside the normal group. Come and visit Sarah or Ruth, our fantastic breastfeeding counsellors if you have any feeding questions or need support. See events for dates
- Our popular 'Walk & a cuppa' socials are continuing in 2019 on the first and third Wednesday of the month. Please check out our events pages for details and put the dates in your diary!
- First Aid Courses run by British Red Cross - dates now available for April, June and September!
Branches are led by volunteers and offer local parents and parents-to-be invaluable support, services and NCT events, to help them get the most out their new roles. By contacting your local NCT Branch you will find out about:
- Support networks for parents - NCT Branches support you before, during and after your baby arrives; Whether or not you attend NCT antenatal or postnatal courses in your area, there'll be NCT volunteers who offer you opportunities to meet up and make friends and share experiences at coffee mornings, bumps and babies sessions and other support groups.
- NCT Nearly New Sales -the cost of kitting out your baby or toddler can run into thousands. NCT Nearly New Sales are the perfect solution - top-quality baby and children's clothes and equipment at bargain prices straight from their loving owners.
- NCT volunteering opportunities - have fun helping with NCT branch activities, use your skills to support local parents and meet new people from your community.
- Local NCT social and fundraising events - giving you the chance to meet other parents while supporting your local branch and the wider NCT
Branches are the local FACE of NCT - "Fun, Accessible, Caring and Encouraging" - They aim to reflect these values in their local community, so do join in!
Find out how to get involved with your local NCT Branch and what's going on by contacting us using the details below.