- Three Tuns - Warm and welcoming to children and their families, with high chairs, baby changing facilities, games & colouring, and a secure garden. Childrens menu available, and good selection of soft drinks (Orchard pig / Frobisher). Family Fridays between 5-7 with loyalty card. Call 01672 870280 to reserve a table.
- ASK - are great with breastfeeding and display a breastfeeding welcome sign. They have changing facilities in the disabled toilet there. Provide highchairs and are happy if you bring your own food for babies being weaned.
- Pizza Express – Very supportive of the NCT and members feel comfortable feeding there. Good changing facilities and highchairs. Not much space for pushchairs though although there is a nice outside area
- Costa Coffee – No changing facilities, although there is a large loo. Easy to breastfeed discreetly and comfortably on the sofas.
- St Peter’s Church – at the end of the High Street. Lots of room for pushchairs and changing facilities in the disabled loo.
- Krumbz Café at Marlborough Leisure Centre. • Waitrose toilets have baby changing facilities.
- Next Door Coffee Shop - 14, High Street in Pewsey. They have sofas, which are comfy and easy to breastfeed, they have plenty of high chairs and a baby changing toilet. They also serve caffeine free coffee!! Please call 01672 569383 to reserve your sofa.