Anyone can become a member of the NCT. It is a charity whose aim is to offer information and support to all parents. Your membership will help support the charity so that even more parents will benefit from our information, support and campaigning.
To become a new member, or to renew your existing membership, call ourr enquiries on 0300 330 0700 or become a member online.
Alternatively contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like us to send you a membership form please include your postal address details in your email.
10 Great Reasons for Being a Member of the NCT
- Have fun, whilst supporting a worthy cause.
- The NCT is a unique service, which gives you the opportunity to network with other parents.
- Your membership will ensure the NCT is here to support your children when they become parents.
- Your membership will help NCT campaign which will bring about changes for ALL parents.
- NCT members help raise the profile of parenting.
- Your membership allows the NCT to campaign on behalf of those who cannot do so for themselves.
- Membership gives you the opportunity to give something back to the NCT.
- Being a member of the NCT enables us to continue training new volunteers, teachers, breastfeeding counsellors, postnatal support workers and branch volunteers.
- Your membership allows the NCT to act as a voice for all parents in the UK.
- Be a member to say thank you to all the volunteers who have supported you through pregnancy and the experience of becoming a parent.
As a member you can be involved as much or as little as you like, but just by being a member you will automatically receive NCT Croydon's quarterly newsletter 'BABYtalk' including a branch diary of events, have opportunities to make friends with other mums and dads in your area, get all the help and information you need for life as a parent, keep up to date with our magazines packed with practical ideas for your family, early entry to NCT Nearly New Sales and be part of our work to make society more parent friendly.
At our events you are welcome to breastfeed when you want. We are also happy to provide hot water to heat baby bottles or food as required.