Q. What is NCT Members Club?
A. NCT Members Club is a wide array of discounts available to NCT members that have been designed to save you money in both your personal and professional life.
Q. How do I join the benefits scheme? How much does it cost?
A. You are automatically entitled to the benefits available by virtue of your NCT membership. There is no additional cost for using NCT Members Club subject to any qualification or restriction specific to the individual benefit.
Q. How much can I save?
A. We estimate that with fair usage of the benefits available, you could easily recoup the cost of your NCT membership subscription, if not much more! Why not use our savings calculator and see just how much you could potentially save.
Q. What is a price promise?
A. We realise that it is becoming increasingly easy to find 'competitive' deals and offers through work or on the internet. That's why the collective buying power of the membership has been harnessed to bring you, wherever possible, prices which we believe are very hard to beat
You will find that more and more benefits bear a price promise stamp:
- Free Price Promise - This stamp means that you will get the service for free.
- National Price Promise - This stamp means that you should be getting the best possible price / deal in the UK, for this product or service, subject to any limitation that may apply to where that product or service is offered.
- Provider Price Promise - This stamp means that you should be getting the best possible price / deal that this company makes available.
Although there will of course be exceptions, it is our intention to ensure that members can always access the very best prices available. And if we are ever wrong, we will do our best to make sure that you end up with the best rate AND something extra in recognition of your time. (Terms and conditions apply on a written like-for-like basis. See website for further details)
Q. Who provides the benefit scheme, NCT Members Club?
A. NCT Members Club is managed on behalf of Parliament Hill Ltd of 3rd Floor, 127 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6BT who are authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority in respect of non-investment insurance mediation under register number 308448. You can check this out by visiting the www.fca.org.uk. Neither Parliament Hill nor NCT are part of the same group as a provider.
Q. How do My Cashback cards work?
- On the NCT Members Club website, select Shopping from the drop down menu, then click on ‘Cashback on Everyday Purchases’
- Be sure to get the NCT discount code from either the top right hand side of the page.
- Click on the My Cashback cards website link and register.
- You need to type the NCT discount code into the ‘Reference Code’ field
- You’re registered and you now have a Cashback card account! What next?
- Decide which stores you would like cards for – there is a separate card for each retailer. N.B. There is a charge for postage (see ‘charges’ below).
- Once you receive your cards, activate each them.
- Load funds onto each of your cards. There is a small charge for this (see below). It is important to allow time for your card funds to be loaded and active. This is typically 2-3 working days.
- Once the funds have been loaded to your card you can start shopping.
Q. Are there any charges with Cashback cards?
- £1.99 for postage, per package – you can have as many cards as you want, however, a maximum of five will be posted in one envelope.
- <£1.00 a month membership fee – this is taken out of the cashback payment that you earn
- £0.50 processing fee each time you load funds onto your shopping cards. You can load one or more cards in a single transaction. There is a 2% charge if using a credit card. If you use a debit card there is no additional charge.
- Be sure to read the terms and conditions on the My Cashback Cards website, as well as those for each of the retailers.
Q. Where can I use my Cashback cards?
A. You can click through to a list of retailers that participate in the Cashback scheme from our Cashback on Everyday Purchases page.
Q. What are the benefits?
A. Each retailer offers a different Cashback percentage – check the list of participating retailers to see what percentage they each offer.
Q. When and how do I receive my Cashback?
A. Every time you load funds on to your cards, the Cashback of between 3% and 15% will be paid into your Cashback Account. Once the Cashback reaches £10, it can then be loaded back onto your cards to pay for more shopping or you can allow it to accumulate to pay for special occasions such as holidays or Christmas.
Q. If I want to speak to someone in person. Is there a number I can call?