Thanks for having been a member of NCT. It’s your commitment to our work that has helped build NCT into the organisation it is today, allowing us to make a huge difference to parents across the UK. We simply couldn’t do it without you and your vital membership donation. We sincerely hope you will remain a member for many years to come, continuing to support:
- 325 branches across the UK.
- Our helpline which receives around 26,000 calls each year.
- Our website had 5.4 million visitors in 2016.
But of course, we are here for you and your family too. Don’t forget that your membership brings with all the savings and benefits benefits of NCT Members Club, plus resources, support and our community network of friendly volunteers. You have access to exclusive publications, discounts and priority entry to our famous NCT Nearly New Sales.
Membership renewal options
We have a range of membership options to meet your needs. Plus, get even more for your money as one membership covers up to two people at the same address, at no extra cost.
- Standard 1-year Direct Debit option - £12 a quarter - £48
- Standard 1-year single payment option - £48
- Value 18-month Direct Debit option - £9.50 a quarter - £57
- Value 18-month single payment option - £57
- Reduced price membership is available at £10 per year. Just let us know if you receive Employment Support Allowance or tax credits (excluding child tax credits alone).
- For those who volunteer with us we offer a reduced rate membership of £26.
Paying by direct debit means we can automatically renew your membership so you don't miss out. But we will always let you know before we take any money from you, in line with the Direct Debit Guarantee, in case you have changed your mind.
Ticking the Gift Aid box means NCT can get the most out of your membership donation at no extra cost to you. This means that for every £1 you give, we will receive an extra 25p.