From where to give birth to knowing when your contractions are really getting underway, antenatal courses are a great way to find answers to all your questions about labour and birth.
Why choose our courses?
- Reliable information that allows you to make your own decisions.
- Structured course that prepares you for the arrival of your baby and the changes and challenges of being a new mum or dad.
- Relaxed and informal, usually with no more than 8 couples.
- All teachers are trained by NCT to diploma level and have their educator’s licence renewed every year.
- Birth partners are central to our courses, whether this is your partner, a member of your family or a friend.
Who runs our courses?
My name is Melissa and I am an NCT antenatal teacher and mum to 3 school aged children. I joined NCT in 2001 and went to NCT antenatal classes during my first pregnancy. I trained as an antenatal teacher, with the NCT, to offer expectant mums and dads the same information and support that I was given that was invaluable during the early months with my first child. I have been qualified since 2011 and I am really looking forward to welcoming parents and babies to classes and coffee mornings.
When and Where are our courses?
We hold antenatal courses every couple of months in the Spalding area. These are 10 hour courses run over two Wednesdays and a Saturday or over five Wednesdays. For more information call 0844 2436875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming NCT Essentials Antenatalcourse dates
Due dates August to September - 6B/C1902
- Wed 22nd & Wed 29th June 2016 7.30-9.30pm Spalding
- Saturday 2nd July 2016 10am-4pm Spalding
Due dates October to November - 6B/C1903
- Wed 24th & Wed 31st August 7-9pm Spalding
- Saturday 3rd September 10-4pm Spalding
Due dates Mid November to Mid January - 6B/C1942
- Wed 19th & Wed 26th October 2016 7.30-9.30pm Spalding
- Saturday 22nd October 2016 10am-4pm Spalding
Due dates Mid January to Mid March - 6B/C2003
- Wed 23rd & Wed 30th November 2016 7.30-9.30pm Spalding
- Wed 7th, Wed 14th & Wed 21st December 2016 7.30-9.30pm Spalding