Thanks for thinking about training with NCT. Unfortunately you've missed this year's entry. But you can still ask us a question or register for more details when applications open again early next year.
Pop your details in to our online course enquiry form and one of our friendly admissions team will get back to you.
In 2018 you can train to join our specialist teams of teachers and leaders who work with and guide new families on one of life’s most amazing journeys, through pregnancy and the early days of parenthood.
We believe our teachers and leaders are the best in their field because we train and suport everyone of them through NCT College. In partnership with University of Worcester and the Open College Network, we offer the best training and professional development opportunities in parenting education.
Come and work with NCT
- Our training is family-friendly and flexible with full or part-time options, plus regional face-to face-contact with tutors and other students.
- We offer the only university-accredited qualification in parenting education.
- Access to our courses is by pre-existing qualifications, or our unique Access to Training course.
- With you every step of the way, with free, high quality, continuing professional development with study days, mentoring and supervision.
- Because you’ll be self-employed you choose when to work - and when not. You're in control. We even take care of bookings and payments.
- Missed out on midwifery entry or only want to study with us? Then why not think about our unique level 5 Birth and Beyond Foundation Degree? You can also continue your own studies by moving onto our top up BA (Hons) Degree at L6.
For those studying in Scotland and Northern Ireland, we have tutorial groups in Edinburgh and Belfast.
Supporting parents before birth
Supporting parents after birth
We believe our teachers and leaders are the best in their field because we train and support every one of them through NCT College. In partnership with University of Worcester and the Open College Network, we offer the best training and professional development opportunities in parenting education. Come and find out more!
If having read these pages you still have questions, please contact us by completing our online course enquiry form or alternatively call our friendly admissions team on 020 8752 2453.