This is a unique and fun exercise-after-pregnancy class designed for mum and baby. It provides a wonderful opportunity for you as a new mum to ease your way back into exercise and get in shape after the birth of your baby. Each class comprises gentle yoga-based exercises for you and your baby. You will need to have had your six/eight week check from your GP, and been given permission to restart exercising before attending classes.
• Strengthening and toning your muscles; especially abdominals, pelvic floor and back muscles.
• Increasing your fitness levels.
• Enhancing your babies' reflexes and motor development.
• Helping your baby to sleep better.
• Reducing stress for mum and baby
• Increasing your confidence as a parent.
Local NCT Mother & Baby Yoga classes are run by an NCT Antenatal Teacher who has undertaken extra training in teaching postnatal exercise and relaxation.
Just £54 for a six week course, with concessions available. (Under 18s, Mums in receipt of some benefits and with low incomes can receive a discount of up to 90%)
Classes run on Mondays 10.30am-12noon (term time) at the Hungerford Youth & Community Centre, Priory Road, Hungerford, RG17 0AL
More information or to book: