Thomas

We run 2 Nearly New Sales a year, one in the Spring and one in the Autumn. We sell good quality childrens clothes, toys and nursery equipment. It's a great way to save money on the things you need for your child.

It is also a way to earn a bit of money back when your child has outgrown things. You get 70% of the selling price while the other 30% goes to the local branch of the NCT. We always need volunteers to help at the sales, even for a few hours. It's a great way to make new friends, put something back into the NCT and be the first to spot a bargain.

The dates and locations of the sales are shown on our events page.

If you would like to sell at the next sale then contact nns@romseynct.hampshire.org.uk. The maximum number of sellers allowed for each sale is limited so ask for a seller number a few weeks before the sale.

We need many volunteer helpers to set up the hall, arrange all the items, direct people, run the checkouts, tidy the hall and return unsold goods. New volunteers are always welcome and, in return for helping, they are able to buy items before the sale opens to the public.

If you would like to volunteer at the next sale then contact nns@romseynct.hampshire.org.uk.

Local activities and meetups

NCT Membership
Support NCT Charity by becoming a member

Courses & workshops

NCT Antenatal course

Find out more

NCT Online Antenatal refresher course

Find out more